Thunders are Rolling in the West but Nobody Cares

hey people please give us some attention here, 
we are #1 in the West...  anyone cares? where's the media?



hey man give me some care here... give me some love..




Damn you media... you're all into Linsanity coverage...
you snub my 50 career high points... 




hey that wild cat is mine... that's my food..
....(HELP!!! somebody please care to help me...)




yah Durant! I told you my hands are bigger than yours




Nobody loves us... we had the amazing stats but the'y don't give damn attention




 Oh yeah 50-50 for both us!!! lets just enjoy this even media doesn't care 




HELP!!!!! I need to score more than Durant... I want to be famous too



WTF!! how come Durant got more scores? I already hogging the ball



(no people... Durant is Good.. no its westbrook is the guy for Thunder...)
are they trying to make a riff from both of us?




oh yeah this is How you do the Dougie!... please people look at me.. 
I can dance like John Wall too





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers