Yao Ming Funny Moments Photos


All hail to the new Emperor Yao...  world will all be mine



Artest : See this guy.. he's laughing even I'm not saying anything funny.. 
he thinks I'm joking.. I wonder if he understand me....



Artest : I made you a cookie.. but I ate it
Yao : you.. bastard...




Yao : that's my ball it belongs to China





lesson learned you can't dunk over a 7'11 and a Chinese guy



Mami-miya.. there's giant post over me




I ate another Panda.. I'm so bad




Bradly :  who's the center in Houston that I need to guard? is this 7'6 guy?




This is made in China so its belong to China...



Yao : I said its Yao Ming... you never learn..
Davis: Sorry "Yawn Me".. it won't happen again..



Yao : Help me Doc I can't feel my legs.. 
Doc : Ohhh.. that one is my leg...



Don't look at me I'm too shy.. I wan't my mommy




Help me.. this guys want to rape me...




Ohh shit... its the 3 inches Jump dunk... go away for your safety




Doc : Ok yao this will improve your sex activity...




It takes two upside down to block Yao




Miller : come on man.. close your eyes when I kiss you






Somebody stop me.. my feet won't stop..



Yao Hancock...



No I'm not crying.. I'm smiling.. maybe I'm crying too




Oh where's my Kitty!!!... the mafia killed  my kitty..




Scola : Ohhh shit.. I wish we have 7'6 center who can score




Odum : hey man.. I hit you in the head not in the Knee.. stop acting..





Yao : Thanks Mr. Jackie Chan.. you're my favourite actor..
Jet Lee : I'm Jet lee you bastard..



Yao : no one can reach my hands... even you add all the people in Spain



Yao : Ohhh shit... you've taken my first kiss.. 
that's supposed to be for my fiancee



Stop harrasing me.. I can't carry  it



This shit is keep on rubbing his bones on my legs.. totally gay




Yao : Its over now.. See how I will use my Kung fu to finish you off... ohhhyaahhh!!!
Battler : ooohhh shit.. I'm doom





Yao : I didn't notice I have a big hands... Its amazing




the 11+1 guys in Houston Rocket



Yao : ohh Mr.Magic Johnson .. I love your game and your time in Lakers..
Jordan : are you kidding me?




Mutumbo : ok one more.. one more.. I'll kiss you and you kiss me alright?
Yao : Ok just one more.. and its over




Yao : I hate this dance... why we have to dance after winning?





Wow.. 3 inches jump with a dunk.. best dunk in NBA




All you guys are not enough ... even you add the bench guys

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers