Chris Bosh Funny Photos


Come on yo...! pass me the ball I'm part of the all star too




Lebron : this dude is so funny...
Bosh : That's our coach




Cookies! give me those cookies.. yarghhh..yarghh!




What's that look? I'll eat you..





I can't hear you.. say it louder (BOOOOooo!)






It's been a long time my brother...




Bosh photo album






Okur: Must Destroy Bosh.. 1019201 ... 111..





Ohhh shit.. I got bersek and ate my team mate





Little foot Bosh.. the land before Miami




Bosh grandpa..






Prehistoric Era where Bosh great, great x100 grand parent came from



feel my dino breathe...





I need extra long.. energy . .. no I need gatorade





Don't stare your eyes on me like that , you big juicy bad boy






Gangsta Profile




Old Bosh Grampa wannabe Santa for Xmas




Bosh singing funny, Howard singing too emotion 
and kobe singing too gay





Another type of dinosaur called Kissaurus




Give me those green or I shall kill you'll Kitty





I feel the warm in you,... I feel like I'm a mother




Owwwww... I'm gonna score at last!





(text from Lebron) see you in Miami please pass this message to Wade




Shit... that milk give me a bad stomach





I'm not a Cow boy yohh.. I'm a Cow babe





(text from Kobe) come to Lakers we'll have the Big 3 or be my lover,
whichever you prefer... 3>






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers