Kobe Bryant Gay Moments

Almost done.. just a little more..



where you going boy... here's my number meet me after the game



Kobe : I hate them Derrick, they say its all my fault.. I'm sucks.. 
hug me tightly Derr.. I need someone to cuddle me




Simplicity is the beauty... the Black Mamba




Kobe : Ohh yeah I got the ball.. that's a block for me





Kobe : Boooorrringgg.... is there any cute guys here?




I'm the queen...!



Its Raining Men.. AliLeuahhh!!!
Everybody come on dance with me.. I'm beautifuuuuuuullllllllll!!




Hey girls.. I think its hotter if you do this..
what you think?




Just stay standing there.. while I'm scratching my crouch




Ohhh you want that... why don't you have some more later





Oh yeah... you're good Rudy Gay... just stay like that 






I don't mind what's other will say... just keep it going





Hey are you ready tonight? I'm all fire up




Squeezing things is my hobby





wwwwohhh.. come on get me bad boys...





myyy... myyy... what do we have here...?




uuuohhh nohh.. he escaped.. Phil Jack will smack my ass again




so how old are you and where's your mom?




This is the Queeeennnnn!!!





ohh my tits are wet





6 comments:

  1. These are the worst kobe disses ive ever seen hes the best basketball player in the nba and noone can prove he isnt he will b better then mivhael jordan when he retires. Noone in the nba has done the thing kobe has done every game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great one ... suck KOBE_ALL_DAY

      Delete
    2. Kobe sucks bro Micheal Jordan is better than him in every way Kobe sucks he has the most missed shots in Nba history and I can name more things

      Delete
  2. Although visual and audio improvements are significant, gameplay is also significant. With the strong features of PS5 and Xbox collection X | S, there shouldn't be any reason to believe the game won't be improved within the current similar products. Once Madden 22 is published, you can even get more coins by playing games at Ultimate Team, or Get Mut 22 coins via MMOexp.

    MUT 22 coin is specially utilized in the game style of end user style. However, the fastest would be to get MUT Coins via MMOexp. Since starting to sell MUT tokens, MMOexp has gained the confidence of many customers, also MMOexp has come to be the safest seller using its economical rates, quick shipping and superb customer online services. Their real-time online customer service staff will also solve any issues related to your order. Get MUT 22 coins now and revel in the sport.

    For everyone to enjoy Madden Ultimate Team (MUT) as intended, the game has to keep a level playing field, a healthful Auction House along with also a gameplay environment with equal opportunity for all. Anyone participating in selling or purchasing Coins lessens the MUT experience for everyone. This is why.

    ReplyDelete


  3. The Madden franchise has received mixed reviews in mmoexp recent years, with critics giving in to the long-held concerns of hardcore fans and casual players. EA has begun to add new features and game modes to Madden to make clear that it's a game and not just a sport simulation. But the game's gameplay on the field remains lacking and the core single-player modes that don't offer micro-transactions, such as Madden Ultimate Team. Madden Ultimate Team, go mostly unnoticed. Yet, the year-over year financial returns have increased each of the past two years, and the gradual improvements seem to keep the players glued to the game. And this new free-to-play trial and Madden nfl 22 coins the sale that follows will doubtlessly bring new fans to the fold.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers